BREW HA-HA Event - 21 or older
Saturday January 16, 2016 at 5 PM - 11 PM
The 5th Annual Brew Ha-Ha has arrived! Mark your calendars now to join us for this premier event that showcases more than 140 craft beers, ciders and meads from 30 breweries that call Michigan home
along with two comedy shows each night. Guests can purchase pizza, nachos, and other food as they pace themselves through the night. Cash bar available too.
Cost of tickets:
- $20 advance admission ticket includes five sample tickets, a souvenir pint glass and the comedy show
- Designated drivers get in for $15 advance ticket.
- There's even a 12-pack advance package available for groups. Additional sample tickets are available $1 each.
- General admissions tickets purchased the day of the event will be $25.
- VIP Tickets available $45 in advance or $50 day of.
- VIP Tickets are for SATURDAY only.
- VIP Provides 1 hour early entrance to event (ie VIP doors open at 4pm), 10 sample tickets, souvenir pint glass, and 6 unique beer samples at the on-stage Meet & Greet.
- Meet & Greet includes various breweries sharing their expert knowledge too.
- Meet & Greet concludes in time for you to enjoy more of the main floor tasting and all comedy acts.
- Group discount entry ticket prices for groups of 12 or more when purchased in a single transaction in advance of the show date. (Group final ticket price ends up being $15 each advance ticket.)
- Spare sample tickets can be put towards the Dow Event Center's Brew Ha-Ha t-shirt purchase price of $10.
- Sample tickets for all BEERS 1 ticket each (ie. $1 each) and 1 ticket for most ciders. All meads are 2 tickets each (ie. $2 each) due to higher alcohol content.
- Sample tickets will be available to buy more of at The Dow Event Center Box Office, The Red Room bar, and the theater concession stand. Sample tickets can be used to purchase event t-shirts, beer, ciders, and meads.
- Last call on alcohol at bar is 10pm. Sampling ends at 10:30pm.
Two comedy shows each night.
line up: Warren B Hall, Heather Henderson, Steve Lind, and Zach Martina.
Emcee: Kevin Kramis
First show is 7-8:30pm, second show is 9-10:30pm.
This year’s VIP Brewery’s will be:
Shorts Brewing Co., Arcadia Ales, Latitude 42 Brewing Co., Perrin Brewing Co., Bell’s Brewery, Dark Horse Brewery
VIP Schedule: 4pm - Doors for VIP member only is 4pm. Must have a VIP ticket to enter. Immediate VIP access to sample all beers, ciders, and meads ahead of the crowd throughout the venue.
5pm - 6:30pm in Theater, VIP members exclusive access to Meet & Greet with expert brewers AND an additional 6 unique samples no one else will get! End in time to catch the comedy shows!
Tickets will be available at the Dow Event Center Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000. (Additional fees may apply.) For more info., visit www.doweventcenter.com.