The Dow Event Center and Jolt Credit Union Event Park take great pride in community involvement and makes every effort to accommodate as many ticket donation requests as possible for local non-profit organizations. Tickets donations are based on availability.
Please review the information below regarding guidelines and procedures for requesting ticket donations.
• Non-profit organization that has 501(c)(3) IRS designation unless the fundraiser is a benefit for an individual
• Organization in the Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan
• Request must be received at least four weeks prior to the organization’s event
• Organization outside the state of Michigan
• Political organization, campaign or candidate seeking public office
• Organization that has already received a donation within the current calendar year
• For-profit organization, employee outing or benefit program, all-night post-graduation or post-prom party or family reunion
HOW TO REQUEST A TICKET DONATION:
If your organization meets the requirements above submit a valid request, please be sure to include the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Letter of request on organizational letterhead describing the mission and goals of organization
• Number of tickets requested (up to 4 tickets) and if you require wheelchair seating
• Proposed use for the tickets including the fundraiser event date (ex. silent auction for school)
• Contact person (name, phone and email address)
• Copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) form and tax exempt identification number